Information We Collect
In the course of serving you, any information that we collect is for internal use only and is not distributed to any third-party or outside entities. These types of information are protected:
- Information you provide to us on applications or forms, such as name, address, phone numbers, as well as financial, biographical, demographic, military & selective service information, etc.;
- Information from current or past employers, such as employment status, dates of employment, position, etc.;
- Information about your transactions or experiences with Main Street Marion or its affiliates such as payment history, due and over due charges, etc.;
- Electronic data collected automatically by software, such as IP address, browser used, etc.;
The customer information we collect is solely used to provide the Main Street Marion services to help you achieve your goals.
Reasons for Collecting Information
Information may be used or shared within the Main Street Marion organization for a number of purposes such as:
- To protect you from fraud, unauthorized transactions and the like;
- To process your requests;
- To keep record of events;
- To keep you informed about services/opportunities that can meet your needs now and in the future;
Protecting Customer Information
We are committed to protecting the security and integrity of customer information through procedures and technology designed for this purpose.
The policies and practices described in this disclosure are subject to change, but we will communicate any significant changes to you as required by applicable law. The policies and practices described in this disclosure replace all previous notices or statements regarding this subject.
The policies and practices described in this disclosure apply to consumers who have, or have had, a customer relationship with Main Street Marion.